We strive to delight and provide all our customers with exemplary service. As our customer service representative, you will handle our customer email support and social media messages. This is a functional yet creative role. Your role will involve:
- Processing and actioning all feedback and complaints using a positive and constructive approach to helping the customer.
- Handling the complaints process end-to-end.
- You will report on all feedback that is received through the various channels.
- You will be the first point of contact for all web and social media enquiries, representing the company, and carrying our tone of voice.
- Driving engagement on Social, via comments / outreach.
- Experience dealing with customers in a customer service role.
- Experience working with Shopify, customer support tool (Zendesk, HelpScout), shipping companies, and 3PL.
- Organised and autonomous.
- Experience in coffee helpful.
- You will have an enthusiastic, fun and outgoing approach to dealing with people, able to solve problems independently. You’re a great communicator.
- Able to travel into London Office weekly.
We're committed to cultivating a culture that is inclusive and diverse, so we celebrate differences and continually support all members of our company to be proud of who they are. In recruiting for our team, we pride ourselves on equal employment opportunity regardless of gender, sex, age, disability, race, religion, sexuality or social class. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness, nothing else.