We’re on the hunt for a talented Marketing Executive who is ambitious and hungry to learn. At Minor Figures we are a small team but are growing quickly; we currently have a team of 17 enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the UK, 6 in Australia and a lone wolf in LA.
About Minor Figures:
Founded in 2014, Minor Figures is Europe’s leading cold brew coffee brewery. Its core markets are the UK and Australia. The Australian office is responsible for sales in Asia Pacific and currently sells in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Malaysia & China. Minor Figures re-branded and launched a new range in 2018. The range includes nitro cold brew coffee cans, barista oat milk, liquid chai and retail coffee beans. The new range from both brand and sales perspective is exploding and we are building build a team across both the UK and Australia to help achieve our ambitious sales goals.
Within Australia we have a fun and close-knit team culture where everyone’s opinions play an integral part of the business. With only 5 of us in the office you will play a key role in the day to day running’s of the business and have exposure to all aspects of how an FMCG company is run.
This year we have launched two new products and have lots of exciting things in the pipeline. With this the team is growing and we are stepping up our game looking for talented new joiners to help us lead the way in the market in a creative and innovative way.
The right candidate:
We’re seeking an enthusiastic coffee lover with a can-do attitude and a creative mindset to join our growing Australian team. They should be able to hit the ground running with implementation of our current marketing plans and have an eye for what could be exciting plans for the future.
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate with both junior and senior level contacts are essential. They are comfortable being stretched and would welcome the opportunity to take on the diverse challenges that come from a growing business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the team to implement shopper and trade marketing plans across retailers and independents.
- Work with the wider sales team to develop and implement POS materials.
- Be the eyes and ears on the ground looking out for market trends to ensure we are staying ahead of what our competitors are up to.
- Help with the organisation and set up of events; from trade shows to consumer events to one off samplings you should be able to get stuck into all kinds of events.
- Help build a team of best in class brand ambassadors and influencers that encompass our brand values and want to shout about Minor Figures from the rooftops.
- Take ownership of the sampling programme, ensuring the team's shifts are planned in, that stock is ordered, and everything required for the shift is in place ahead of time.
- Work closely with the wider team on merchandise planning and ordering so we can gift buyers, ambassadors and MF lovers with our product range and merch and have product available for ecommerce.
What we’re looking for in the ideal candidate:
- You’ll be a self-starter and full of energy
- You’ll be naturally positive, resilient, and outgoing
- You’ll be driven and have an entrepreneurial spirit, not letting anything dampen your energy and being able to push through to achieve results
- You’ll love a challenge and thrive on solving problems and being creative in your thinking.
- You’ll be efficient at managing your time and enjoy working independently & remotely
- You’ll have a passion for good coffee – and a desire to learn how to make one if you can’t already.
- You’ll have a driver’s license and full working rights to Australia.
Apply below if this sounds like you: