Minor Figures is a London-based coffee company founded in 2014. We are a team of passionate coffee professionals focused on creating innovative and engagingly executed products, including Nitro Cold Brew Coffee, our best-selling range of Oat M*lks, and liquid Chai Concentrate.
All our products are 100% plant based and vegan friendly with no added sugar. The company is exploding, achieving record sales figures each quarter.
We have strong global distribution networks already in place, including across the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the US and have exciting plans in place to continue growing at rapid pace.
Our products can be found in over 4,000 specialty coffee shops in the UK as well as retailers including; Abel & Cole, Farmdrop, Holland & Barrett, Ocado, Morrisons, Waitrose and some of the best independent retailers in the country.
We are one of the fastest growing coffee companies in the world and an exciting innovator with the ability to sell across regions and channels. Our aim is to excite, delight, and disrupt - as we explode in size and scale. Our values are innovation, quality and sustainability. We source, roast, and brew hand-picked coffees.
As our territory development manager, you will own your patch (Clapham, Croydon, Greenwich, Brixton, Tooting and the surrounding key areas), you will be a real business developer and launch our products across coffee shops, roasters, convenience stores, education, and leisure outlets.
The role works closely with the wider sales, marketing and operations teams to develop launch plans, secure new business and execute a strategy to deliver against our forecasts. A general (at least foundation) knowledge of the coffee industry, FMCG and experience in field sales is key.
We need a TDM who is:
• Fearless & Relentless: your area is a key space for Minor Figures to build availability & presence, with a tonne of opportunity for our oat milk and cold brew coffees ranges. Knocking down the doors to win, drive and re-shape business won’t be an easy task and will take a relentless and high energy approach to business development.
• Commercial & Clever: work with our Field Sales Manager and wider sales team to ensure the best possible business outcome in both delivering against our forecast & growth plans as well as ensuring all deals make commercial sense.
• Organised & Structured: being well organised is key and working cross-functionally with both our marketing and operations team will be critical to ensure seamless and impactful plan comes to life. You will route plan your days to see new and existing customers as well as hold and attend events in the coffee and wellness space.
• Feeding into the wider team culture with an energetic approach is also key as we build out our business and continue to challenge a fast-growing category.
Field Sales Manager
Monthly reporting on:
- New Business Development
- Progress of negotiations
- Site level and total level performance
- New Business Opportunities
- Retention rates
- Site and Range compliance
- Shopper POS ROI & feedback from sales/retailers/customers/field teams
12-week review and then annual.
PLACE OF WORK
Your main place of work will be out in the field – ideally you will be based in the South of London and there will be regular travel to our office;
Minor Figures, Unit 12a Uplands Business Park, E17 5QJ, London
HOURS OF WORK
Hours of work will generally be 9.00am – 5:30pm but may vary with workload or by agreement. Flexibility required due to travel requirements.
We expect that you will attend tradeshows and networking events outside from time to time, no time in lieu is provided for attendance at these events.
Travel will be required to follow up leads and generate sales in accordance with the Minor Figures Travel Policy.