Dunnes Ireland Competition
WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF BARISTA OAT
Know what you like and want more of it? To be in with a chance of winning a year’s worth of either our Barista Oat (Original) or Barista Oat (Organic), all you need to do is submit receipt below which proves the purchase of one (or several!) of our cartons of Barista Oat from Dunnes.
If you’re crowned the lucky winner, you’ll get the opportunity to pick which Barista Oat you want us to fill your fridge and pantry with. Competition runs from Monday 14th of June until Wednesday 14th July. Ts&Cs apply.
1. The Promoter is: Minor Figures Ltd whose registered office is 2140 South Dupont Highway Camden County of Kent, DE 19934
2. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via minorfigures.com/pages/dunnes
5. The closing date for entry will be 14 July 2021 11:59PM GMT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: simply purchase any Minor Figures Organic Oat M*lk from select Dunnes stores in the Republic of Ireland and fill out the above form one entry per receipt. Unlimited entries are allowed.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter by posting to this webpage: minorfigures.com/pages/dunnes
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
10. The prize is as follows: one years supply of Minor Figures Oat M*lk (12 x 1L cartons of Minor Figures Standard Oat M*lk or Minor Figures Organic Oat M*lk per calendar month)
11. The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice where the prize is unavailable because of unforeseeable or other special circumstances.
12. 1 winner will be drawn at random from entries on July 15, 2021, and verified by the Promoter and or its agents. The competition winner will be drawn at 12:00 PM GMT on July 15, 2021 at the Minor Figures Pty.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 1 day of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts to do so, or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition at random from all remaining entries to determine a replacement winner.
14. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the Republic of Ireland law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.